I hope you will find my Essential Oils Wellness blog to be a useful resource in supporting your health, spiritual development and life overall.
Wellness is generally used to mean a healthy balance of the mind, body and spirit that results in an overall feeling of well-being. The dimensions of wellness may include mental, physical, spiritual, social, occupational and environmental health conditions; with wellness being the result of personal initiative, seeking a more optimal, holistic and balanced state of health and well-being across multiple dimensions.
As a certified Holistic Life Coach, I work with people on all these levels and therefore strive to include all these areas in my blog as well. You will find a variety of topics but a consistent theme is the use of essential oils because they are one of the few products I have found that have the ability to work effectively on all levels.
Essential Oils Wellness strives to provide:
1) Education by making you aware of your many options in regards to diet, fitness, health, wellness and lifestyle choices.
2) Empower you to find your own answers not only through information but the deep well of knowledge (or gnosis) inside yourself. This is the place that knows what’s “true” for you even if it’s not “true” for someone else.
3) Encourage you when you’re feeling low, confused or overwhelmed.
Essential Oils Wellness will not:
1) Diagnose. I am not a licensed medical professional nor do I seek to be one. I encourage you to seek out the wisdom of qualified doctors, midwives, naturopaths, and chiropractors as you feel guided.
2) Treat symptoms. Symptoms are the bodies way of getting your attention that you are out of balance on some level. I support you in finding the deeper and inter-related causes of those issues.
3) Think for you. It is your responsibility to educate yourself about your specific health concerns, any medications you are using and make your treatment choices accordingly.
Please feel free to ask questions, contribute your experiences and make topic requests.